Welcome to Grand Oak Culinary Market!
At the Grand Oak Culinary Market, our focus is to provide you with a great selection of local produce that is healthy, tasty and fresh.
All of our meals are made and inspired by Executive Chef Jan-Willem Stulp. The Grand Oak provides you with excellent gourmet meals, fresh local produce and the best in customer service.
- Knife Skills 101 Class starts June 15th
- Theme Dinner – June 30th – Historically Awakened – Exploring Heirloom Varieties and Heritage Breeds
- Ontario rhubarb and asparagus now in season
- Local strawberries
- 3 types of savoury chips- white truffle & parmesan, black truffle and olive oil and porccini and rosemary chips they are really a delightful change from sweet things
- New - Montreal style bagels from the "Bagel Oven" in St Catharines- fresh every Thursday!!