One Pot Challenge
Grand Oak’s own Chef Jan won the Chef’s One Pot Challenge with host Celebrity Chef Susur Lee at Twenty Valley’s Winter Winefest Sat Jan 13th!
Welcome to Grand Oak Culinary Market!
At the Grand Oak Culinary Market, our focus is to provide you with a great selection of local produce that is healthy, tasty and fresh. All of our meals are made and inspired by Executive Chef Jan-Willem Stulp. The Grand Oak provides you with excellent gourmet meals, fresh local produce and the best in customer service.
Always something new coming in!!
- Theme dinner on July 26th featuring “Stone Fruit: Dedicated to Peaches, Plums, Cherries, Apricots & More!”
- Spring is here!! Fresh taste and great nutrients with this locally grown produce:
- seasonal veg and fruit
- raspberries, sweet cherries, strawberries
- peas, green and yellow beans, zucchini
- kale, lettuce
- Loyalty cards – buy 9 combos and get a free soup
Special hot feature every Friday – check Facebook for the weekly menu or just be surprised!